Specializing in southern New England, I am accepting clients for Rhode Island research as well as surrounding areas in Connecticut and Massachusetts. I speak around New England and also offer one-on-one online coaching sessions. I love getting out to repositories particularly when they fully open again. I enjoy writing, editing, self-publishing, and also I'm willing to transcribe materials. Contact me about your research needs!
* I am an experienced speaker, including speaking at the New England Regional Genealogical Conference, the Association of Professional Genealogists webinar series, Legacy Family Tree Webinars, and around New England.
* I am a Mentor in the "GenProof" Study Groups beginning in February, 2021.
* Former editor, Past Times newsletter from the Massachusetts Society of Genealogists.
* Professionally, I have decades of experience in association management including work with data, programs, membership and communications.
* I volunteer with the Rhode Island Genealogical Society, currently serving as Vice President.
* I am serving on the Membership Committee of the National Genealogical Society.
* Conducted research in many repositories around the U.S. including the Family History Library, NEHGS in Boston, Connecticut State Library, Newberry Library, Boston Public Library, and the Allen County Public Library.